FREE SHIPPING USA First Class!
Master the proper drumstick grip and learn how to hold your drumsticks to maximize your technique.
HINGESTIX swivel pads let the drumstick float, simulating a loose, correct grip. Using HINGESTIX will improve your rebound by reinforcing the position of the fulcrum. HINGESTIX also improves and reinforces the use of the Moeller Technique. Excellent for matched grip drummers, which makes the transition to other percussion instruments easy. Take years off your drum lessons, improve your hand technique, and make drumming with your regular drumsticks easier, with HINGESTIX.
HINGESTIX Practice Drumsticks are great for learning:
- Single strokes using the rebound. Like bouncing a basketball, the HINGESTIX simulate a loose grip where bouncing becomes easier
- Learning the double bounce for your “open” roll. Just throw the stick down once and let the stick bounce free for that 2nd stroke
- Learning the all-important “buzz” stroke for your long or “closed” roll
- Learning finger technique for more control and speed
- Learning proper grip by holding the red swivel pads between the thumb and index finger (or 3rd finger), and gently feeling the back fingers underneath the stick
Each pair of HINGESTIX Practice Drumsticks are balanced and pitched matched.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
We Offer Free Shipping to USA (First Class)
We also ship to Canada, Mexico. and Worldwide!
Any import taxes, duties or fees are to be paid by the ordering party